SIMATIC S7-400, analog input SM 431, non-isolated 16 AI, resolution 13 bit, +/-10 V, +/-20 mA, 4 - 20 mA 20 ms conversion time
Net Weight (kg)
Place of Origin
23,30 x 30,10 x 3,80
Load voltage L+
● Rated value (DC) 24 V; Only required for supplying 2-wire transmitters
● Reverse polarity protection Yes
from load voltage L+ (without load), max. 400 mA; for 16 connected, fully controlled 2-wire transmitters
from backplane bus 5 V DC, max. 100 mA
Power loss, typ. 2 W
Number of analog inputs 16
● For voltage/current measurement 16
permissible input voltage for voltage input
(destruction limit), max.
20 V; 20 V DC permanent, 75 V DC for max. 1 s (duty factor 1:20)
permissible input current for current input (destruction
limit), max. 40 mA
● Voltage Yes
● Current Yes
● Thermocouple No
● Resistance thermometer No
● Resistance No
Input ranges (rated values), voltages
● 1 V to 5 V Yes
● Input resistance (1 V to 5 V) 100 kΩ
● -1 V to +1 V Yes
● Input resistance (-1 V to +1 V) 10 MΩ
● -10 V to +10 V Yes
● Input resistance (-10 V to +10 V) 100 kΩ
Input ranges (rated values), currents
● -20 mA to +20 mA Yes
● Input resistance (-20 mA to +20 mA) 50 Ω
● 4 mA to 20 mA Yes
● Input resistance (4 mA to 20 mA) 50 Ω
● shielded, max. 200 m
Analog value generation for the inputs
Integration and conversion time/resolution per channel
● Resolution with overrange (bit including sign),
● Integration time, parameterizable Yes
● Basic conversion time (ms) 55 / 65 ms
● Integration time (ms) 50 / 60 ms
● Interference voltage suppression for
interference frequency f1 in Hz
50 / 60 Hz
Connection of signal encoders
● for voltage measurement Yes; possible
● for current measurement as 4-wire transducer Yes
Operational error limit in overall temperature range
● Voltage, relative to input range, (+/-) 0.65 %; 1.0 % at 1 to 5 V; 0.65 % at ±1 V, ±10 V
● Current, relative to input range, (+/-) 0.65 %
Basic error limit (operational limit at 25 °C)
● Voltage, relative to input range, (+/-) 0.25 %; 0.5% at 1 to 5 V; 0.25% at ±1 V, ±10 V
● Current, relative to input range, (+/-) 0.25 %; at ±20 mA, 4 to 20 mA
Potential separation analog inputs
● Potential separation analog inputs No
● between the channels No
Isolation tested with 500 V AC/707 V DC, type test
Width 25 mm
Height 290 mm
Depth 210 mm
Weight, approx. 500 g
Our Main Market:
LOGO! from Siemens offers you the support you need at a price you can afford. Perform small-scale automation tasks more quickly and free up space in your switch cabinet.
With 8 basic logic functions and 30/35 special functions, the LOGO! logic module can replace a large number of conventional switching and control devices. The natural logic module choice: LOGO! now is even more versatile for analog value applications and simple control tasks.
The integrated display of LOGO! can be used to show and change process parameters, as well as for programming of LOGO!.
LOGO! 8 with the new display accommodates virtually every demand of customers with simplified handling, and full communication options via Ethernet. The web server application does not need any html knowledge.
Via Ethternet communication you can create configurations including SIMATIC HMI and S7 controllers.
1-Famous Brand :
Siemens ,Allen Bradley,Mitsubishi,Schneider,Omron,ABB,Yaskawa .
Any inquiries will be replied within 1 hour ,before we send out the goods,we check them more than three times.
We accept TT Bank transfer , West Union escrow etc.
1-3 work days delivery time after confirmed Payment.
We ship worldwide via UPS/DHL/FEDEX/TNT(3-5 days), EMS(5-10 days) if need other kind ship terms pls contact with us for help.